The sports car is based on the “Crimea” model.
The Military Industrial Company (MIC) and the Youth Design Bureau (KBM) unveiled the first roadster for the Russian police. It was built on the basis of the “Crimea” model, for the creation of which, in turn, AvtoVAZ units were used.
The machine was shown at an exhibition of military equipment near Moscow. Roadster is painted in the colors of the Military Automobile Inspectorate, and it is proposed that it be used to control traffic on roads in Russia.
The creators of the car are adamant that with its help they can significantly improve the performance of Lada cars used by law enforcement agencies. They are already negotiating with the Russian Traffic Safety Inspectorate (traffic police) for the possible purchase of more units of this model.
The roadster itself almost completely repeats the “Crimea” model presented earlier. It is powered by a 1.6-liter engine from Lada Kalina, whose power has been increased to 140 hp. The engine is combined with a 5-speed manual transmission, with a top speed of 220 km / h.
The model “Crimea” should come on the market in three levels of equipment – basic, medium and top. The car will be assembled in the Crimea, and its starting price will be 650 00 rubles (about 7500 euros).
- 10 New Best ITALIAN SUPERCARS for 2020 - 2021 |…
- Top 10 Most Expensive and Rare LAMBORGHINI all of time
- (VIDEO) - Supercars in Monaco 2021 (Chiron, SVJ…
- 10 Best Megacars of Today with Unbeatable Technical…
- 2021 Mercedes E-Class vs Old Mercedes E-Class
- New $5M Bugatti Mistral Roadster!
- NEW 2022 Mercedes SL 63 55 V8 AMG FIRST DRIVE and…
- BMW i4 vs. Tesla Model 3: first collision in the real world
- 2019 BMW i8 Roadster POV Night Drive (3D Audio)(ASMR)
- BMW i8 Roadster Review - Is It a Supercar?