See the main problems of the legendary sports car.
There is no doubt that the Chevrolet Corvette is one of the most remarkable models in history. The American sports car has a stunning beauty, impressive power and last but not least its price is not always outrageously high. However, there are things that the owners of this model prefer not to talk about.
Like almost every model in the world, the Corvette also suffers from various problems during its long life. Some of them were quickly removed by the manufacturer, but others have become chronic and this should make anyone who is preparing to buy a used car of this model be alert.
High fuel consumption
It is clear that the power is worth the extra liters of gasoline, as it is also clear that older cars consume more fuel, especially if they are powered by a large V8 engine. In the case of the Corvette, however, things are shocking, with consumption in the city reaching 16 l / 100 km for each model produced in the last 40 years. Outside the city, things are a little more acceptable – about 11 l / 100 km, but the comparison with a competitor such as the Porsche Cayman S, which is not inferior in speed to the Corvettes, is shocking. The German sports car consumes about 8.5 l / 100 km.
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray - New Wild Project…
- 2020 C8 Corvette Z51 vs Mustang Shelby GT500 // DRAG…
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Review - Does it Need a Mid-Engine?
- Chevrolet Corvette C8 Super Sport - Exterior and Interior 4K
- TOP 6 - Fantastic Luxury Sedan!
- (VIDEO) - Best LAUNCH CONTROL Reactions
- All-New 2023 Kia Telluride – Ready to fight the…
- 2021 Mercedes E-Class vs Old Mercedes E-Class
- (VIDEO) - Tesla Model Y 2022 review - The BEST electric SUV?
- BMW i4 vs. Tesla Model 3: first collision in the real world